Temporary Position - Practice Coordinator
Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We provide quality care in over 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamline communication to our primary care partners. Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for both clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
The Practice Coordinator is responsible for a variety of administrative and program management tasks including supporting the needs of the management staff as well as the clinicians in the Post-Acute dvision. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the day to day operations of the division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Coordinate onboarding and training of new clincians.
- Develop and maintain marketing and support materials.
- Oversee maintenance of call systems.
- Monitor, edit, prepare and distribute the schedule in conjunction with the leads.
- Work to support leads on payroll process as needed.
- Build or collect and maintain reporting tools and internal records.
- Ensure provider compliance with internal and external organizational policies.
- Assist with day to day operations.
- Ensure technology is used and functioning correctly for all operations.
- Support growth and program development.
- Oversee billing compliance and documentation.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Proficient on MS office programs including Excel.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience in healthcare operations preferred.
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.