This qualified professional position shall demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities required by the population served. The QP will supervise paraprofessional who provides services in: Residential Supports, Personal Care Services, Day Support, In Home Skill Building Supports, Community Networking Supports and Supervised Living Supports. Supervision may occur in various settings that the service is provided.
Must be eighteen years of age or older. A graduate of a college or university with a baccalaureate degree in related human service field and two years of full-time, post-baccalaureate accumulated DD experience with the population served.
A graduate of a college or university with a Bachelors’ degree in any field and has four years of full-time, post- bachelor’s degree accumulated DD experience with the population served.
REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documenting all services delivery in the appropriate formats and in accordance with federal, state and local governing agencies.
- Reporting any significant observations to immediate supervisor and/or any other designated or mandated personnel.
- Responsible for attending and completing all mandatory training and updates within established time frames
- A Qualified professional shall have two years of direct client care experience.
- Maximum of twenty five (25) clock hours part time every (2) weeks.
- Shall perform clinical and administrative responsibilities; and
- 70% of the supervision time shall occur when the residents’ are awake and present in the facility.
- Supervision of its associate professional(s) and paraprofessional(s)
- Oversight of emergencies;
- Coordination of each residents’ treatment plan; and modification of the treatment plan
- The development of treatment skills suitable to each phase of the therapeutic process.
- Provision of basic case management functions.
- Monthly/ Quarterly summaries for all services provided by the agency, ie, Residential Supports (RS), In Home Skill Building(IHSB), Community Networking (CN), Supervised Living (SL) and Personal Care Services (PCS), Day Supports (DS).
- Staff supervision
Job Type: Contract