TTEC work from home team members may reside in 46 out of 50 states. We cannot accept applications for residents of CA, HI, IL or NY or outside of the United States.
We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as aWork from Home Gamer Technical Support Representative.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
What you'll be doing
The gaming industry has boomed! Now is the time to support fellow gamers from the basic level all the way through hardcore with the technical issues that tehy may be experiencing in their virtual worlds. You'll do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program.
We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you'll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC at Home Gamer Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of technical support experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet
The personal equipment you'll need varies by program::
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements:
- Reliable, high speed internet
- Dual monitors are highly recommended
- Gaming level PC with HD graphics is encouraged for this role
Sound like you? Then come connect with us...It takes just a few simple steps to get started:
1. Apply online. We encourage you to apply with the computer that you'll be using for this role so you can breeze right through the next step.
2. Complete the Initial System Assessment (ISA). This is a quick scan of your hardware and internet speed just to ensure that it meets our minimum qualifications.
3. Watch your email for follow up and next steps!
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our distributed team of sales, service, and support professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)