IT Support - Systems / Network Administrator
Spaghetti Networks is a small business who offers IT consulting services and support to multiple clients around the bay area. We are looking for a punctual, self-motivated, people oriented, and well-organized candidate. The ideal candidate should be detail oriented have excellent troubleshooting skills. The candidate must also be comfortable working in a small and close knit team. They must be willing to help build our team dynamic, and be willing to help our team succeed.
* Provide day-to-day desktop, systems and network support: Macs and Windows environments, iOS and Android devices. Provide remote support.
* Support various Microsoft Office applications, Adobe and various Mac OS applications.
* Manage and maintain various Dell, Lenovo and HP servers & desktop, network devices, routers, scanner, NAS, Access Points, laptops.
* Have a working knowledge of network infrastructure, SonicWALL and Cisco firewalls, VPN.
* Responsible for daily data backup of servers, workstations, laptops, iOS devices. Administer phones and Google business suite.
* Administrate Office 365 environment and users.
* Demonstrated proficiency in network monitoring, manage hardware and software inventory, maintain network diagram and documentation.
* Strong troubleshooting ability. Proficient in network troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving network problems.
* Perform technology research in the field of networking as required.
* Be available for after-hours work to provide support, as needed.
Requirements, in order of importance:
* Have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must have a passion for technology.
* Experience with a ticketing system and prioritizing activates.
* Comp TIA A+, Network +, Server + are highly desirable but not required. Strong troubleshooting skills in Mac and Windows OS.
* Candidate must have a working knowledge of managing, configuring and troubleshooting Active Directory 2008 - 2016
* Exchange 2008-2016, Windows 7 - 10, VMWare, Veeam
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour