DO TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE:
We will be notified of your submission on our website. Please be patient as we review applications. We will reach out to you if we want to proceed to next steps. Thank you!
Now Hiring Brand Ambassadors in the San Jose area.
This roll can be part time or full time.
Want to help the world discover amazing cocktails, mimosas, and refreshers? Want to be part of a fast-growing entrepreneurial company that is changing how the world enjoys the end of the day? The Nimble Nectar team is looking for Brand Ambassadors to give the world something better to drink!
The Brand Ambassador is our front-line individual who positively engages with customers to help them discover our product and understand how they or their customers can use it. This role involves demonstrating our product to create sales directly to end consumers, while having fun with our customers to create a great customer experience. It also offers the opportunity to engage directly with businesses, so you may leverage your network in local bars, restaurants, venues, or with local independent retailers to sell Nimble Nectar to / through these businesses too. Through a commission compensation structure tied directly to your sales achievements, you will be positively rewarded for your hard work. Take this opportunity to develop expertise with our product and familiarity with how customers use it that will equip you for further professional opportunities within the fast-growing Nimble Nectar team.
· Get paid well for your hard work, earning 100% commission with no cap (demo shifts often earn $150-$200+ per shift).
· Get paid to work with your friends. Ask about our referral program.
· Get paid to leverage your network. Earn commission by selling to restaurants, bars, clubs and venues, including your past or present employers.
· Amazing career growth opportunities.
· Have fun introducing the world to a great product.
· Represent the Nimble Nectar brand to prospective customers to gain sales
· Operate in a fast-paced environment including product demonstrations in retailers (e.g., Costco), bars / restaurants, at festivals, or other venues
· Describe the product, its benefits, and how it can be used by that particular type of customer
· As appropriate, offer samples or tasting of the product to potential customers, mixed as appropriate for the venue (e.g., cocktails for bars / restaurants as allowed, non-alcoholic samples at retailers such as Costco)
· Abide strictly by Company policies to ensure safety, compliance, reliability, and a great customer experience during product demonstrations and as a representative of our Brand
· Customers may include:
· End consumers for own personal use (e.g., in-store demonstrations)
· Business customers including independent restaurants, independent retailers, caterers, banquet facilities, and other venues (i.e., typically small to medium sized businesses with sales revenue up to $10 million)
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to attract and engage customers, whether businesses or end consumers.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Highly motivated and results driven.
· Brings attitude of continuous positive energy, friendliness and high product enthusiasm during every moment on the job.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Experience in bartending, waiting tables, or hospitality is highly desirable.
· Familiarity with cocktails is highly desirable.
· Commission / variable compensation experience highly desired.
· Education Level: college degree is highly desired; high school diploma or GED required.
· Ability to work effectively with management, both internal to the Nimble Nectar team, and employees and managers at venues and facilities where sales occur.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
· Work environment includes in-store / bar / restaurant demonstration and involves extended time on your feet in a fast pace environment
· Work environment requires strict attention to safety protocols to avoid hazards common to bars / restaurants (e.g., spills) or club store retailers (e.g., forklifts)
· Lots of time on your feet
· Must possess reliable transportation
· Work will include driving to sales opportunities in your metro area (demonstration locations, businesses, retailers, venues)
· May be required to transport limited materials such as small tables, banners, and promotional materials
· Job requires ability to lift boxes weighing up to 40 lbs
Sunset Cocktails, Inc. is a California-based company that created the Nimble Nectar brand and is bringing it to the world. Nimble Nectar has won 32 medals in its first 3 years on the market, including 16 medals from the San Diego Distilled Spirits and Cocktails Competition (2016 – 2018), 8 medals from the San Francisco World Spirits Competition (2018), and 8 medals from the New York World Wine and Spirits Competition (2018). Check us out at nimblenectar.com, on Facebook, and on Instagram.
Nimble Nectar | All-Natural Craft Drink Mixer For Mimosas And Cocktails
Nimble Nectar makes it simple, convenient, and fun to become your very own mixologist! From yummy cocktails and mimosas, to delightful smoothies and refreshers, join the celebration by sharing your personal mix with the Nimble Nectar community.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $120.00 to $200.00 /day