FULLTIME SR. MAINTENANCE MECHANIC. 7AM - 4PM MONDAY - FRIDAY WITH CALL
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains, operates, and repairs chilled water and split system air conditioning and heating systems including cooling towers, air handlers, VAV boxes and controls.
- Maintains, operates, and repairs potable hot and cold water distribution systems.
- Maintains and repairs plumbing, steam, fire protection, and medical gas systems.
- Maintains and repairs motors and pumps.
- Maintains, operates, and repairs emergency generator and diesel fire pump.
- Maintains and repairs miscellaneous items such as patient beds, furniture, vehicles, and kitchen equipment.
- Participates in after hours on-call rotation to respond to facility or vehicle problems.
- Responds and may be required to stay on premises for extended periods in the event of emergencies or disasters.
Five years commercial, industrial, or institutional HVAC, mechanical, and plumbing experience with ten years preferred, high school education or GED equivalent, and ability to read and interpret construction drawings, diagrams, and technical manuals. Prefer experience in healthcare setting and professional certificates or licenses.
Job Type: Full-time