Crazy Maple Studio is a group of writers, artists, and engineers whose mission is to share compelling stories with readers, gamers, and story enthusiasts all over the world. We are best known for our interactive storytelling game, Chapters, but our desire to help readers consume fresh and innovative content extends beyond mobile entertainment. Come join us on our new adventures!
We're looking for several full-time, superstar Story Editors to work on a successful narrative mobile game at our studio in Sunnyvale, CA. You'll be working with a team of other Story Editors and freelance contract writers to adapt licensed popular fiction stories into interactive narratives that target a young female audience. This position involves extensive editorial work, a good amount of creative writing, and tasks related to formulating the creative direction of the selected stories.
We can offer you competitive compensation commensurate with experience as well as Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance along with a 401k Plan.
Candidates MUST be located in the San Francisco Bay Area to be able to report daily to an onsite location in Sunnyvale. This is NOT a remote position.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following:
1) Strong creative writing skills.
2) Good gameplay skills and the ability to identify design and content issues.
3) Comprehensive historical and current knowledge of the game industry for both the home and arcade markets helpful.
4) Copywriting/Copyediting experience is highly desirable.
5) Relevant work experience.
6) Experience working creatively and collaboratively with a team.
7) Excellent written communication skills.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.crazymaplestudios.com/.
Indeed Hire and Crazy Maple Studio are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year