Do you want to make a difference and do work that makes an
impact in your summer internship? Do you want to have a hand in keeping our
country and its people safe? If so, then, you are just what Leidos is looking
for! We are seeking energized, motivated, and curious students to participate
in the Leidos Internship Program in Columbia, MD during the summer of 2019.
A successful intern candidate will support a dynamic team
to identify and asses the capabilities and activities of cybersecurity
adversaries or foreign intelligence entities. Interns will develop cyber
indicators to maintain awareness of the status of the highly dynamic operating
environment. Interns will collect, process, analyze, and disseminate cyber
- Current college student working towards a
bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer
Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Understanding of UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- Familiarity working with applications in the Microsoft
- Understanding of basic computer networking
- US citizenship required
- Ability to obtain a DoD TOP SECRET clearance and
sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access based on a polygraph.