Design, implement, and manage databases and data delivery systems and transform them into insights, analysis, and reporting. Apply expertise in database design and implementation tools, including entity-relationship data modeling and structured query language (SQL), distributed computing architectures, operating systems, storage technologies, memory management, and networking to create structure and value out of complex and ambiguous technical challenges with little guidance. Leverage expertise in structured and unstructured data, streaming and batch data processing, extract, transform, and load (ETL), data wrangling, data ingest, and data access.
- 7+ years of experience with the installation, configuration, and administration of Oracle servers
- Experience with database design and development
- Experience in database administration on production servers with server configuration, monitoring, performance tuning and maintenance for outstanding troubleshooting capabilities, oracle replication, backup or recovery, and disaster recovery and planning
- Experience with operating in traditional and agile project models
- Experience with the batch processes, import, export, backup, database monitoring tools, and application support setup of security policies, logical and physical database modeling with Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Entity Relationship for WINdows (ERWIN) tools, analyzing standing operating procedures (SOPs) and operations manuals, capacity planning, and identifying and resolving issues that could impact system performance, reliability, and usability proactively
- Experience with managing, maintaining, patching, upgrading, and ensuring operational continuity of the Oracle Database Management System (DBMS) and associated components using Oracle products, including Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Recovery Manager, and Oracle RAC implementation
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with database architecture and implementation in a Cloud environment
- Ability to comprehend and grasp technical details at a system and component level
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, including leading working groups, negotiating, and creating consensus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.