Pinnacle Dietary is looking for qualified leaders to fill the role of Director of Dining Services .Responsibilities will include providing leadership and direction to inspire your team of food service representatives to adhere to state and federal regulation and to provide a quality of life every day to the residents we served!
- Must have a proven record of knowledge in local, state and federal inspections.
- Have a working knowledge of operations in a Health Care kitchen.
- Responsible for recruiting, orientation, training, and scheduling dining services staff.
- Knowledge of CMS standards for Resident Directed Dining services.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance.
- Responsible for company-mandated raw food, supplies, and payroll budgets.
- Knowledgeable of food and supply purchasing procedures and inventory controls.
- Willing to ensure proper execution along with attendance in all food-related events.
- Knowledgeable of production procedures, recipes, and therapeutic diets.
- Willingness to participate and coordinate the QAPI program with other facility department management team associates.
- Qualified candidate should be a Certified Dietary Manager or have an equivalent certification degree.
- Must possess a valid Serve Safe certification.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HRA, AFLAC, 401k, Life, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Programs, Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time. Training and Development
Job Type: Full-time
- Content Management Systems: 3 years (Required)
- Healthcare Dining: 5 years (Required)