The successful candidate will be responsible for:
o Nightly Batch Processing
o Month End Setup
o Monthly System Back (to tape)
- Custom data extracts in support of the MANMAN to SAP transition
- Data maintenance, control table updates (non-transactional)
- End User Incident Support
- Break/Fix analysis and correction
- Data mass load custom events
- Coding to support unique contractual requirements
- User access requests
- New user training
This role is part-time casual 12 to 15 hours per week and expected to span to year end 2019
-Familiar with business processes at the Marion site
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficient communication skills (interpersonal, team, oral, and written)
- Experienced in the HP3000 mini mainframe both in its proprietary operating system and proprietary database.
- Experienced in MPE/ix
- Experienced in TurboImage
- Experienced in Powerhouse tools on HP3000 including Quiz, Qtp, Quick
- Experienced in MBFoster UDALink, VeSoft Security and Menus, FORTRAN, and COBOL.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.