Job Title: Resident Assistant
Station Exchange Senior Care is currently seeking experienced Resident Assistants to join our team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist senior residents with personal care and with performing daily activities
- Assist residents in preparing for scheduled activities and social programs, as necessary
- Promote independence and encourage participation in social activities
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, showers, etc., as necessary
- Respond quickly and effectively to resident requests for assistance
- Ensure compliance with resident care protocols
- Report all changes in resident condition immediately to the Wellness Director
**Multiple shifts are needed.
You must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and TB test prior to hire.
First Aid and CPR certifications are a PLUS!
Job Type: Part-time
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Richmond Hill, GA (Required)
- CPR & First Aid (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
Overtime often available: