Full Job Description
Desktop Support in Denver CO
Denver, CO (4+years of experience, contract/project)
Rate : DOE
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be someone who can provide in-person/face-to-face and/or remote end user Windows PC support services at our Enterprise Customers site. Supported services include, software break-fix/remediation, Installation, Move, Add, & Change on end user hardware and software. Experience supporting the entire lifecycle of the EUC/PC environment would be beneficial. 3+ years relevant experience!
- Enterprise Networking Tools (SCCM, AD, Encryption, Anti-Virus)
- Knowledge of enterprise networking and printing
- Firewall & Information Security
- Excellent Customer facing skills (speaks English well)
- Experience using ticket tools including responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status (e.g. pend states), prompt closure
- PC Imaging / End User Data Back-up
Additional skills include:
- Working technical knowledge of standard Windows operating systems and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software to allow for resolution of software application issues or full rebuild of the PC (image, applications & client data)
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common IT and business issues.
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input
- Experience and understanding of ticketing systems (e.g. Service Manager, Service Now, etc
- Resolving client (PC) health issues
- Creating SCCM packages, collections, Task sequencing
- Updating and maintaining the COEL2 share when needed
- Monthly Software Center Deployment Numbers
- SCCM package retirements/cleanup - Software Center
- SCCM package retirements/cleanup - Silent/Mandatory
- Provides End User Windows PC support services at a customer site. Additionally, resources may travel to nearby satellite locations of the resident site. These resources will perform in-scope services at the end user desk or services may be delivered in a Walk-in Center where the end user comes for assistance. Tasks performed are incident or service request driven by as a standard service level agreement.
- Specialist: 3+ years of experience supporting Enterprise-level clients with their PC support needs, along with some Executive Level/VIP support
- Technical school degree, Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- CompTIA A+ and/or Microsoft certification is desirable, but not required
- Dell (or other hardware) certification a plus
Job Type: Contract