Griffith Ford located in Seguin is currently seeking an experienced full time Automotive Sales Consultant. We have competitive compensation for the right candidate.
Automotive Sales Consultant JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing/leasing options for New and Used vehicles
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited Income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
Automotive Sales Consultant JOB REQUIREMENTS
- The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience. Automotive experience not necessary - we will train the right individual.
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation andpresentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen
Automotive Sales Consultant Benefits:
- Full time position
- Monthly performance bonus
- Paid Vacation
- We offer Healthcare benefits for our employees.
- Employee discounts and packages
- 5 day work week
- 40 hr work week
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)