##########Only US Citizens and GC Holders as per client's request!!!!###########
- DB2 UDB 9.7.x 9.5.x, 9.1.x and 8.2.x Installations, Configurations and Administration with strong database programming skills.
- Fixpack upgrade and migration of database from lower to higher version.
- Expertise in using DB2 Movement Utilities like Export-Import, Load, db2move.
- Taking database Backups and recovering the database with Backup images.
- Scheduling Backup and Backup scripts using Scheduled Jobs.
- Prepared Backup and Recovery strategy at DB level for all test and production databases
- Expertise in DB2 UDB Command Line Utilities.
- Changing instance level and database level configuration parameters for database concurrency, authentication, performance and allowing remote clients accessing server.
- Monitor DB2 UDB processes and logs for any anomalies, provide corrective actions.
- Provide assistance to the development team on performance tuning, resolving locking solutions.
- Taking Snapshots and gathering other information related to the database and the system during stress tests or performance tuning.
- Expertise in generating data definition language using DB2LOOK command from existing database and creating the same objects in newly created databases.
- Used DB2 utilities IMPORT, EXPORT ,LOAD and DB2MOVE utilities to move the data between the databases and different regions
- Expertise in running REORG and RUNSTATS for better performance of the database.
- Good experience on maintaining Database Level (DB CFG) and Database Manager Level (Instance) Parameters.
- Experience in design and maintenance of databases, performance testing and troubleshooting.
- Use tools like db2advise, db2look, db2move and db2adutl to monitor, analyze and make changes in the database.
- Monitor the databases for space utilization and reduce the tablespace utilization by altering tablespace.
- Performance testing and troubleshooting of issue.
- Provide permission to users/groups on tables and schema.
- Create tablespaces for new schema tables and create temp tablespaces.
- Configured archival logging in DB2 UDB to allow for online backup and for point in time recovery.
- Support users for their queries through IM and on call.
- Execute scripts from database end which users can’t perform from their end due to security purpose.
- Good experience on Database rebuild, Redirected restore, backup and restore processes.
- Knowledge of TSA-Tivoli Storage Automation
Job Types: Temporary, Contract