Assists with the management of assigned projects.
Competencies and skills:Essential:
- Assists with project planning activities including developing project charter, implementation plan and key performance indicators.
- Supports ongoing project execution including progress against timeline, benefit realization, risk/issue resolution and resource/budget variance.
- Contributes to project reporting and the identification, escalation of risks/issues and barriers to execution.
- Assists with the facilitation and management of project meetings.
Education equivalent experience:Essential:
- STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
- RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
- DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS: Builds positive and productive business relationships with individuals and groups.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Ability to identify, analyze and effectively solve problems.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Leads project teams and implements project plans in accordance with established goals and measures.
Complexity of Work:
- Business Administration or in a Related Field
Requires critical thinking skills, exceptional communication skills, strong analytic and decision making ability and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience:
2 years experience in program/project management, business administration, management consulting and/or related field required.
- Keyboard Entry 60.00%
- Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 40.00%
- Reaching 40.00%
- Repetitive Movement Foot/Leg 60.00%
- Sitting 60.00%
- Standing 60.00%
- Walking 60.00%
- Audible Speech 60.00%
- Hearing Acuity 60.00%
- Seeing - Far 40.00%
- Seeing - Near 40.00%
- Computer Monitor 60.00%
- Domestic Animals 20.00%
Since its inception in 1953, Memorial Healthcare System has been a leader in providing high-quality healthcare services to South Florida residents. Today, it is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the nation with over 14,000 team members and highly regarded for its exceptional patient- and family-centered care. Memorial's patient, physician and employee satisfaction rates are some of the most admired in the country, and the system is recognized as a national leader in quality healthcare.
Memorial has a reputation as one of Florida's leading healthcare systems and is supported by a distinguished medical staff. In fact, the vast majority of physicians are board certified or board qualified in their specialties and have been trained at many of the nation's finest medical schools and hospitals. Because of its distinguished medical staff and services, Memorial draws patients from South Florida and beyond.
Many prestigious healthcare awards have been earned by Memorial Healthcare System and its facilities. The accolades include: Modern Healthcare magazine's Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Florida Trend magazine's Best Companies to Work for in Florida, 100 Top Hospitals, Consumer Choice Award, Best-Run Hospital, Best Nursing Staff, Best Pediatric Hospital and Best Maternity Hospital.
This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.