Reference Code: #SN199
Why should you join The STEM Nanny Company? We help you secure a wonderful family and support you throughout the following years! We highlight your best assets, and you have an opportunity to review, accept, deny and meet families before making a long-term decision. We negotiate on your behalf to secure rates between $22 - $30+/hour, paid time off, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and much more!
Location: River Oaks, 77098
Pets: One large Goldendoodle (pet care is ideal when their little one goes to school though not required)
Start Date: As soon as they meet the perfect fit, flexible
End Date: A minimum of 1 year though 3 – 5 years is ideal!
Schedule: The family is happy to guarantee 50 hours/week
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (some flexibility for their ideal candidate)
Child: She will begin part-time school in the Fall. Your work hours will remain the same and duties will transition to more house manager tasks!
- Almost 18-month-old, F. This little one is the sweetest! She is happy, loving, and active. She is a curious child who likes to observe her environment before diving into play. She’s a great sleeper and responds to travel and schedule changes like a trooper. She enjoys meetings new people and is excited to meet her next nanny!
About the Position: Are you looking to become a teammate in a household where your opinion is valued and encouraged? Do you hope to develop a genuine long-term relationship with the parents in your nanny family? This is the family for you!
This friendly, active, and intellectual family is seeking a long-term nanny to join their team! They are a fun unit that enjoys adventure, travel, and outdoor activities. They have a formal, yet playful side and are very excited to see their little one continue to grow. Both parents are entrepreneurs who will be in and out of the home throughout the day. They aim to create a comfortable work environment where their nanny feels appreciated and respected for her expertise.
Their ideal nanny is confident, nurturing, and provides excellent care. She is physically active and plans outings and indoor activities that promote curiosity and exploration. She is confident in her skillset and provides recommendations to the parents in a respective and collaborative way. She is committed to her role as a professional and can be flexible when needed. They seek a nanny who is bilingual in Spanish.
The family is building a large home that will be ready in early 2024. They seek a candidate who is comfortable facilitating house manager tasks such as managing contractors, making appointments, researching outings and toys for the child, grocery shopping, or running errands.
Travel: The family’s ideal nanny is comfortable traveling with their family domestically and internationally. They are open to candidates who cannot travel for a perfect fit.
COVID-19: COVID-19 vaccination is not required.
Duties will include:
Education and Play Duties
- Ensure their child are safe, loved, and well cared for
- Engage their child in play-based education that sparks creativity and encourages discovery, working towards appropriate developmental milestones
- Play daily engaging and developmentally mindful activities
- Spend time reading books, listening to music, and encouraging a love of learning with no screen time
- Encourage independence, set boundaries, and teach kindness and manners
- Child's laundry
- Child’s healthy meal preparation
- Safely drive the child to and from activities
- Meet The STEM Nanny Company's minimum requirement including 3 years of professional childcare experience, a passion for education, andmore!
- Implement exciting, engaging indoor and outdoor activities that contribute to their children's continued growth and development
- Maintain open communication and a collaborative relationship with the parents
- Maintain a professional environment
- Teach values of love, kindness, and manners
- Bilingual in Spanish required
Pay: $25 - $35/hour, flexible for a perfect fit (depending on experience and education)
Overtime Rate: $37.50 - $52.50/hour
Salary Equivalent: $71,000 - $100,1000/year
- Guaranteed Pay - 50 hours/week
- Paid Time Off - 2 weeks
- Paid Sick Leave - 1 week
- Paid Holidays - 8
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $71,000.00 - $100,100.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- professional childcare (excluding babysitting and familial): 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person