At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Join us and let’s make games!
Responsible for electronic repair and refurbishment of SG gaming equipment.
- Skilled troubleshooting and repair of electronic/electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Competent simple troubleshooting and repair of PCBs.
- Assist with the development of repair manuals and training programs.
- Work with internal/external customers as it relates to hardware support, repairs and training.
- Provide written reports and repair logs in a concise and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comp TIA A+ or other related electronic hardware certifications highly desired.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Understanding of theories of electronic circuitry and components.
- Proficient at electronic rework / soldering.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly / test instructions and complex schematic drawings.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office and Windows)
- Ability to train and become certified in IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies and IPC-A-7711/7721 Rework, Modification and Repair of Electronic Assemblies.
- Previous experience troubleshooting and repairing circuit boards or electronic assemblies to a component level preferable.
- Repair knowledge / experience across a broad range of electronic products and repair scenarios desired.
- Must be able to lift and move at least 45 pounds.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of attention to details.
- Ability to provide courteous and timely service to internal/external customers.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Electronics Repair: 3 years (Required)
- Linux: 1 year (Required)