If you are someone who is looking to take control of your career, give a 110% to your team and patients and you value teaching as well as helping others get back to doing the things they love, then come be a part of the Performance Team.
We empower our patients/clients to get well and stay well through our unparalleled attention to detail, ensuring a successful return to a healthier life. We huddle together, because that's what all great teams do. Come be a part of our growing team of Board-Certified professionals as we push the boundaries of healthcare.
- Maintain a plan of care for patients and ongoing treatment with patients through all phases of physical therapy.
- Assist therapists in improving mobility and relieving pain of patients.
- Maintaining constant communication with supervising therapist.
- Provide exceptional patient care and service.
- Must possess a valid State physical therapy assistant license.
- Graduated from an accredited physical therapy assistant program.
- Team player who works well in a collaborated model.