- Proactive communication to internal contacts regarding warehouse processes which impact customers and transportation.
- Establish and implement operational policies and procedures including but not limited to production, receiving, routing, inventory, and transportation.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards related to the physical condition of warehouse and equipment.
- Implement new processes to increase efficiencies while reducing costs.
- Ensure warehouse is in compliance with all state and federal law (i.e. OSHA.)
- Ensure warehouse associate training is occurring timely.
- Troubleshoot systems issues, which effect timely delivery and/or receiving of product.
- Plan daily and weekly production activities when necessary.
- Ensure all food safety compliance.
- Ensure company sponsored safety programs are administered correctly according to best practice.
- Proactively improve labor relations.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
- Maintain safe work practices.
Skills & Education
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years previous warehouse / logistics management experience required.
- Proficiency with MS Office and RF (Radio Frequency) systems required
Qualifications / Additional Skills /?Aptitude:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and management.
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma