SAP BPC BASIS and Security Consultant – BPC 11 On Premise
We are seeking a “Hands-on” SAP BPC 11 On Premise Basis and Security Consultant. A SAP BPC Basis and Security Consultant will be an expert at installations for BPC 11, BW/4HANA, and HANA Studio. Expertise in database setup and administration is required as well. Must have a deep product knowledge of EPM and BI reporting tools deployment, install and administration The SAP BPC Basis and Security Consultant is also responsible for the optimal performance and up time systems and databases across the organization. In addition to BASIS responsibilities, this position is also responsible for Security items. This role will set up, administer and support the security needed for production, test and development environments and will also administer SAP BPC 11 and BW/4HANA for all BASIS and security needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
- 4 -10 years of SAP HANA and Basis Administration experience
- 5 - 7 Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
- Experience Configuring and maintaining SAP Solution Manager & CHARM
- Experience with Unix scripting, database creations, migrations, system sizing, systems configurations, storage management, database backups, recovery and DR for SAP systems is a plus
- Experience performing administration of SAP software application products, including, but not limited to, SAP BPC, BW/4HANA, S/4HANA, ECC, BW on HANA, CRM, Portal, Solution Manager and other SAP software solutions.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting of software application related issues.
- Scheduling and executing the SAP transport system and any required resolution of transport errors.
- The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP BW/4 HANA and BPC 11 systems.
- Perform administration of SAP software application products, including SAP BPC solutions, ECC, BW, CRM, Portal, Solution Manager and other SAP software solutions. Provide technical support and troubleshoot software application related issues.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Studio/Development Workbench; User setup, Granted Roles and Privileges within HANA/BW Modeler
- Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to Security Team while working together to design BPC 11/BW4HANA roles and perform BPC11/BW4HANA User Administration
- Create and authorize BPC 11 Data Access Profiles, Teams, BW/4HANA Roles for Developer, Modelers, Database Administrators, and End Users
- Work on HANA Studio with high level of comfort on System, Object, Analytical, Package and Application Privileges
- Create users and roles; configures and authenticates Hana roles against front-end reporting tools such as EPM Addin, BOBJ, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to face/interact with Client independently.
- Ability to multitask
- SAP BI/BW Security activities, GRC Access controls, and migration knowledge.
- Familiarity with configuring SAP NetWeaver identity management, SAP Single sign-on, etc.
- In depth knowledge of SAP FIORI artifacts, S4Hana Security, driving SUM (software update manager) Tool Hands on and Expert Knowledge in configuring and Administering SOLMAN
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems (e.g. AIX/Linux & Windows) and relational databases
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
- Qualification: 7 – 10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
- Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
- Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.