The Recruiter will work with the Director of Human Resources, Facility Security Officer, and Hiring Managers to staff positions by building a pipeline of suitable candidates for immediate and upcoming opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience sourcing databases in traditional and creative ways, will have strong attention to detail and be highly organized, will have knowledge of legal aspects of the hiring process, as well as the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously. The selected candidate will perform tasks that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Hiring Managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Assist in writing position descriptions and developing rate information using market research.
- Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Coordinate and schedule phone and in-person interviews
- Post to external job boards to include Indeed, ClearanceJobs, and state employment exchanges.
- Participate in external recruiting events and job fairs
- Provide administrative support and prepare internal employee communications related to human resources, security processing, and contracts maintenance.
- 2-5 years of experience providing recruiting support to a government contractor
- Understanding of the recruiting aspects involved in the Government proposal and contracting environment
- Experience using a variety of online recruitment tools
- Ability to shift priorities and function effectively in a dynamic fast paced work environment
- Professional demeanor
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Paylocity recruiting module
- General understanding of HR principles to include compliance, compensation, benefits, and training