Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Civil Engineer opportunity for our customer in Aiken,
SC to support the Savannah River Site.
Principal Engineer BS in engineering and 15+ years’ experience
Senior A Engineer 10 to 14 years’ experience
Senior Engineer 5 to 9 years’ experience
- work scope Development of site plans for industrial developments, building and road layout, parking layout, site grading and preparation of detailed construction plans o Design of storm water management systems, including calculating storm water run-off, sizing drainage structures and the design of sedimentation and detention ponds o Calculating earthwork volumes to determine quantities of excavation and fill for construction projects o Preparation of technical specifications.
- Experience level (5-10 years) preferably 10 years
- Specific areas of expertise required o Experience with Bentley Microstation and Inroads, Hydraflow, HydroCAD, and
Microsoft Office applications
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)
- A valid SE license (Preferred)