Do you enjoy problem-solving and take pride in keeping things functioning properly and looking presentable. Are you adaptable, have an eye for details, and like a fast-paced environment. Are you good at prioritizing and mindful of deadlines. Are you committed to great customer service, and are respectful of others, their surroundings and belongings. If so, have you considered joining Miller's as a Maintenance Assistant?
As a Maintenance Assistant at Miller’s, you are responsible for helping with the general upkeep of the physical plant, its property and grounds. You play an important role in patient and visitor safety, comfort and satisfaction. You follow all regulations and company policies regarding safety, infection control, and other applicable standards. You are able to work from a task list. You communicate professionally with other departments, patients, their families and staff.
Apply if you:
- Have a basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and heating, and have general maintenance ability
- Are willing to learn, and follow all required safety standards
- Are passionate about delivering great customer service
- Able to work as part of a dedicated team
- Are professional and appropriate in appearance, conversation and behavior
1. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
2. Able to pass physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
3. Satisfactorily pass through required orientation and training.
4. Be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY II:
Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, but employment may require unplanned Category I tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.