Federal Elite Heating & Cooling is currently looking for technicians with a mechanical aptitude and atleast 2-3 years of experience in residential and light commercial work.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Life Insurance
- Company 401k Plan with maximum Employer Matching
- Company Cell/iPad
- Company Vehicle/Fuel Card
- Company Uniforms
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days and Vacation Time
- On Call Pay
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have experience with light commercial and residential HVAC service
- Must have EPA refrigeration universal certification card
- NATE certification or be able to acquire within 2 years of employment.
- Familiar with a wide range of equipment and solid troubleshooting experience
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Clean Driving Record
- College or Trade School degree preferred*
- Dependable, hardworking, honest
- Must complete all required safety trainings
- Familiar with Apple devices (iPhone/iPad) this is a plus but not required.
- Good Communicator
- Be open to training and instruction
- Attend classes and training seminars
- Possess the ability to follow through
- Maintain professional dress and attitude at all times
- Be available for on-call; to run after hour's service calls as needed
- Complete duties that are assigned by supervisors or managers
Federal Elite Heating & Cooling was established in October of 1987. Steve Richards, founder, began his family owned business with one other employee in a shop located near his home. His business has grown steadily by offering a wide range of quality products and services at prices that are affordable for everyone. Locations in Frazeysburg, Dresden and Pataskala Ohio. With the belief that his customers and his employee's have grown his business to where it is today.
*More information will be given at the time of interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $40.00 per hour
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- On call
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible