SimScale is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the $6 Billion Computer-Aided Engineering industry by bringing engineering simulation to the cloud. We are expanding our US team and are looking for a driven, energetic and entrepreneurial Account Executive (m/f/d) to join us.
In this quota-carrying role, you will contribute to the company’s growth as the primary contact for engineers exploring simulation with SimScale - all the way from initial contact to close. You will be an expert in identifying and understanding their needs and challenges, as well as providing them with a delightful experience during their evaluation phase.
- Connect with leads to build sales opportunity pipeline in North America and Canada
- Consistently hit your quota through pipeline generation and accurate forecasting
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with sales management to provide an accurate sales forecast
- In collaboration with an application engineer, guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to ultimately generate new business and achieve your ARR targets
- Develop industry and product knowledge to convey SimScale’s value proposition to multiple industry segments
- 1-3 years of quota carrying software sales experience, preferably SaaS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, time management, organizational and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven self-starter mindset - you operate with a sense of urgency and value accountability
- A history of consistently performing above quota and being able to forecast accurately - you love crushing goals
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience in a startup sales environment
- Experience with CAD/CAM/CAE software / mechanical engineering industry
- CRM experience with Salesforce
- Desire to work with an international team
Who we are:
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An independent, professional work environment
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology that helps them be better at what they do best: designing the products of tomorrow
We look forward to receiving your application!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary