We are looking for IBM Cúram Tester (Min 11+ years of exp) (Web Cam interviews)
DIRECT CLIENT Position
Number of positions: 1
Length: 6 Months+
Location: Washington, DC 20001
Immediate interviews – Web Cam interviews ONLY
Please Note that this position is Remote.
Looking for an IBM Cúram Tester who will be responsible Preparation of test plans, test cases, execution of tests and reporting of results.
Looking for a Certified Curam Tester who, have strong team and interpersonal skills, and ability to multi-task when required. Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills are a mandatory requirement. The Curam Test Engineer will be responsible for creating testing scripts. Execution of the test scripts and reporting out. S/he must be able to communicate effectively in collaboration with the systems and development teams to complete the testing activities on time.
The incumbent will become an integral part of the Team, making every problem associated to the platform a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
•Preparation of test plans, test cases, execution of tests and reporting of results.
•Perform software testing against requirements to achieve quality goals.
•Reporting issues and managing them to a resolved status.
•Close cooperation with software development to ensure testability of software early in the design stage.
•Development of test concepts in cooperation with the software team to address the testing of new software designs.
•Provide expert level guidance on all Cúram functional modules.
•Support system testing and user acceptance testing.
This individual will be working closely with Testing Team to ensure the testing priorities are met.
1. Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty.
2. Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services/ products. This is a professional position which may require subject matter expertise consistent with demanding and rare technological skills.
3. May require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the application development team
4. Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing and project design.
5. Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.
6. Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
7. May coordinate activities of application developers.
8. Able to identify best practices and standards for the use of the product.
9. Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code work within large complex systems.
10. Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.
11. Demonstrated technical expertise integrating a variety of diverse technical environments and cross-platform technologies.
12. Delivers support and design for industry specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
13. Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts.
14. Advanced experience in the required technical subject matter.
15. May function as a niche technical SME (Subject Matter Expert).
16. Has proven experience across large and complex implementations and systems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $95.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Change and Release management disciplines related to testing: 2 years (Preferred)
- conveying technical and functional concepts: 10 years (Preferred)
- preparing complex technical documentation: 10 years (Preferred)
- writing test scripts in software development - Cúram: 6 years (Preferred)
- Professional exp. With Cúram software V6 or higher: 6 years (Required)
- Micro Focus ALM: 6 years (Required)
- writing functional, test scripts – Cúram specific: 6 years (Required)
- working with JIRA: 6 years (Required)
- working JIRA testing tool -Xray: 2 years (Required)
- IBM Curam Certification: 1 year (Required)
- Strong Curam Functional testing: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote