Kantar Added Value is looking for someone interested in advertising and marketing to help support us in our innovative advertising testing/copy testing business. This is a key role in leading projects with some of the world’s most iconic brands as well as a great opportunity to build a career with a leading global marketing consultancy. We are looking for candidates with a good understanding of the fundamentals of quantitative market research as well as experience in project and client management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently while maintaining full ownership of time management and project coordination in a cross functional capacity.
- Analyze results, and write research reports that help inform client strategy while increasing competency with our interface and normative tools.
- Draft questionnaires, check questionnaire programs for logic, accuracy and completeness, edit/proof data tables, review/approve codes.
- Analyze data and contribute to client deliverables using PowerPoint to create storytelling presentations.
- Forge client relationships/be the client’s ‘go-to’ person, always with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to tell a story from the data.
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, psychology, sociology, economics or business focus a plus).
- 2 – 4+ years quantitative market research experience.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be a self starter who is a fast learner.
- Have enthusiasm, be creative and conscientious.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong writing and logic skills.
- Be digitally savvy (immersed in the world of digital communications)