Home Paramount Pest Control is seeking to hire Hourly Technicians for Pest and Termite Control Services. We have been in business since 1939 and are now a third generation, family owned and operated company with 34 offices throughout the East Coast from Pennsylvania to Florida.
As a Utility Technician your daily duties will include but may not be limited to:
As a Utility Technician you must be able to:
- Follow an appointment schedule.
- Ensure on-time arrival to appointments.
- Interact with customers.
- Perform pest/termite inspections and treatment.
- Follow product label instructions, protocols and procedures.
- Document services performed using a handheld device.
- Respond promptly to calls and inquiries from management and co-workers.
- Identify opportunities for additional pest management programs.
- Keep vehicle clean and organized.
- Drive safely and obey traffic all laws.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Take and pass state required exams.
- Work independently with exceptional time management skills.
- Communicate with customers and read and understand product labels.
- Meet the physical requirements of the position (standing, stooping, kneeling, crawling, climbing, etc.)
- Provide a valid driving record.
- Be flexible with work days and hours including Saturdays.
Home Paramount Pest Control offers on the job training, competitive compensation and a full range of company benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability and a retirement savings plan. We are an equal opportunity employer.
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.