Leverage program management techniques to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of IT products and ensure compliance with all contract requirements for a DoD Navy ACAT program. Work with the client to shape activities under contract in concert with the statement of work, organizational strategic plans, and its associated goals and objectives. Assist with managing schedules, develop briefings to external stakeholders, identify project risks, and respond to data calls and actions. Identify opportunities to improve program management processes and identify change management issues or requirements related to strategic implementation. Assist the client with planning and execution activities related to changes in IT delivery and IT ordering structures and with communications to stakeholders who order services.
- 8+ years of experience with DoD program management and acquisition management for ACAT programs across the acquisition life cycle, including cost, schedule, and performance
- Experience with managing multiple IT projects, including adjusting to shifting priorities and quickly solving problems with large stakeholder participation
- Experience with IT transformation initiatives in large organizations
- Experience with large IT projects and governance
- Experience with writing plans and briefs for leadership and stakeholder audiences
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to obtain a Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAWIA PM Level III Certification within 90 days of start date
- Experience with managing Department of Navy IT projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or DAWIA PM Level III Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.