The Project Manager will work with the Executive Team to create executive plans and milestones and identify core needs of Whole Heart Elder Care.
The Project Manager will work with the CEO, Business Manager, and other team members as necessary to identify, define, scope, select, implement, manage, and see to completion projects which will serve the core needs of Whole Heart Elder Care.
The project manager will have complete responsibility for the day-to-day management of the projects, including all aspects related to managing the project team, resulting in a successful delivery and a satisfied, reference-able client.
- Understand complexities of a large program and provide guidance for the executive teams.
- Interact with business manager and other organizational units such as QA, care coordinator, and other internal and external partners.
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team performance.
- Manage milestones across multiple teams.
- Create project timelines, and manage creative milestones and deliverables.
- Lead teams through the completion of all phases of the project.
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on customer experience principles.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
- Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems.
- Partner with team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the company and internal teams.
- Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors.
- Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
- Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required.
- Work closely with Executive Team to track periodic progress against overall project timelines.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
BA in Business Management
Prior Experience in Project Management
Willingness to Travel (up to 15%) as necessary