Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Psych On Site, Inc. – Houston, TX
Psych On Site, Inc. sincerely cares about the well-being of its residents and values quality service.
We offer a piece of our heart in order to give you peace of mind.
Full-time and part-time positions available. Our clinicians have the autonomy to create their own schedules.
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) is responsible for the overall development and operation of professional, psycho-social assessments and psychotherapy counseling as part of an
interdisciplinary treatment team at nursing home facilities and Adult Daycare Centers in the Houston, TX and surrounding areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Leads in the determination of overall needs for social services of patients.
2. Develops overall resource requirements to meet identified needs.
3. Work in collaboration with the psychologist/psychiatrist, nursing staff and other team members to contribute to the goal of providing integrated and focused quality health care services.
4. Record treatment notes in medical charts according to industry standards and company policy.
5. Participates in the delivery of care as scheduled.
6. Performs and documents patient’s screenings, psychosocial assessments, progress and referral information.
7. Communicates treatment plan to patients, families and appropriate staff.
8. Collaborates and coordinates with the caregiver, physician, medical assistant, director, service assessment, case management, utilization review, nursing home and rehab center and all other disciplines to provide the best care to patients.
9. Provides support groups and individual counseling to patients on related psychosocial issues such as widowhood, coping skills, stress reduction, caregiver tips.
10. Provides a level of comfort to the patient in showing them they are dealing with a well- trained professional.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be patient in dealing with an elderly population and sensitive to hearing and/or vision deficiencies. Requires proven professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, caregivers and a variety of internal and external resources.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current State License as a LCSW
NO LMSW, LBSW, or LMFT applicants at this time.
Please send resumes by replying to this posting or via fax to
Job Type: Contract