Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 6 consecutive years, seeks Registered Engineers or Architects. Our Towson, MD office has the following opportunities available.
- Full-time, Registered Engineer or Architect with 5 to 8 years’ experience and a P.E. or AIA Registration. Candidates pursuing professional licensing are encouraged to apply.
- Full-time, Registered Sr. Project Manager with 10+ years’ proven professional experience in building enclosure evaluation, design and performance and a track record of sound project/client management experience. A P.E. or AIA Registration is required.
- Minimum BS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Architecture.
- Experience in building envelope evaluation, design and construction administration.
- A technical background in waterproofing, air barriers, curtain walls, window systems, facades and roofing.
- LEED®AP certification is desirable.
- Microsoft Office expertise and the ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, are critical to this position.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous vacation package
- Sick time
- Several annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
If you have the requisite qualifications, we would like to hear from you! Please send resume and salary requirement. Check us out at www.galeassociates.com.
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance