- Respond to daily maintenance requests and assure that each task has been completed.
- Stock parts and supplies, including machine coolants and lubes.
- Chips dumped and empty carts available for production.
- HVAC equipment maintained and running properly.
- Daily preventive/predictive maintenance schedules are filled out properly and reports are on file.
- Maintenance equipment, tools, and storage building are clean and organized.
- Scrap metal bins are available for production and full bins are scheduled for pick-up.
- Coolant systems are filled and filters are changed on regular basis.
- Used pig mats, filters and oil scheduled for pick-up.
- Used coolant filters and coolant swarf are spun out and oil reclaimed.
- Compressed air systems are maintained and running properly.
- Plant water source maintained and equipment functioning properly.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Dependable work ethics with continuous improvement in general maintenance skills is a necessity. The individual should have ability to accept work assignments, see assignments through to completion, communicate well with other employees, and be able to multitask. Basic electrical and pneumatic skills a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour