A Retail Associate is responsible for maintaining client service as per company Standard, cash register operations (POS), stocking, housekeeping, and loss prevention in adherence to all company policy/store standards.
- Ensure that each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every client, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of client service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Assist in display maintenance, shelf maintenance, and store housekeeping
- Assist in stocking shelves, receiving of merchandise, and monitoring floor stock
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS register
- Communicate Guest requests to management
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and practices
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store weighing up to 50lbs
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to bend and kneel as needed to stock shelves and clean store
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock room, and register area
- Ability to operate all store equipment necessary to run the store
- Ability to process information through POS system
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates