· Creating a culture of strong ethics and integrity.
· Communicate with individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing.
· Drive, develop and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals and implement operational improvements.
· Forecast and follow up on staffing, workload and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results.
· Investigate and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using resources, own judgment, or consulting others when needed.
· Manage assigned financial aspects.
· Monitor and ensure facility-wide compliance with Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives.
· Serve as a community liaison.
· Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility.
· Drives the financial performance of the facility including:
· Ensures compliance with company policies, processes and procedures.
· Initiates, directs and participates in community outreach programs in a high visibility, potentially high-profile and dynamic environments.
· Models, enforces and provides guidance to hourly associates and managers.
· Upholds the company's Open Door Policy in a dynamic, multi-faceted environment.
· Demonstrates and models the importance of diversity and inclusion.
· Ensures scheduling and staffing is accurate to meet the needs of the customers and the business.
· Creates a environment of development and growth within associates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,500.00 per year
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift