CACI is currently seeking a Data Integration Developer for the IPPS-A program based in Crystal City, VA. The person we are seeking will provide expertise in performing application development, configuration and unit testing of Data Integration (using ODI, PL/SQL, SQL), and Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) applications including HR Analytics (prebuilt Warehouse, ELT, & OBIEE models) for the IPPS-A project. Participate in development, integration and deployment of solutions. Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting BI solutions based on client requirements.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work closely with OBI team members, SMEs, and Testers using Agile sessions to develop high BI data models to support reporting needs.
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Assist with the design, development and delivery of OBIA/OBIEE application including ODI ELT, Data Integration through PL/SQL, SQL, scripts.
- Assist with HR Analytics design, development, enhancements, configuration (BIACM, ODI).
- Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analysis and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff.
- Develop technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- Assist with layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another technically relevant degree.
- 5 - 7 years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 2 - 4 years enterprise level design and development experience using OBIA HR Analytics.
- 2 - 4 years of experience with creating data solutions using ODI/PLSQL/SQL.
- Knowledge of required processes for a successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies.
- Possesses knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
- Knowledge of OBIEE Visual Analyzer, DVD (Data Visualizations Desktop), or other visualization tools.
- Experience with defining and delivering Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence capabilities.
- Experience using several different Data Warehousing methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of integration of HR Analytics with ODI, Oracle Access Manager, PeopleSoft, BI Publisher, and SharePoint.
- Experience with Oracle Data Warehousing and Star schemas.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x.
- Experience with OBIEE 12c.