Warehouse Processors are a crucial part the Wise Guys supply chain team, ensuring accurate tagging of retail products, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction in their purchase. At Wise Guys, we must operate efficiently so our customers can feel confident in their investment with us, and the Warehouse Processor performs essential duties near the beginning of our supply chain that leads to an uplifting experience for all our customers. In this role, you will have fun while working at the beach, with the opportunity to enjoy the unique coastal environment, waterways, and culture of the Outer Banks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizes Inventory System to order supplies and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Reviews and inputs data. Maintains Central Distribution inventory.
- Takes daily inventory of all supplies for assigned areas. Inventories and restocks carts as needed.
- Fills orders for supplies/equipment and delivers supplies/equipment as needed.
- Receives purchases and verifies proper supplies received with the purchase order.
- Delivers supplies/equipment to the proper departments and places them where stocked. Rotates stock for first in/first out usage.
- Assists in researching problem orders (i.e., back orders, incorrect shipments, product substitutions, product recalls, returns, and stock level adjustments).
- Sorts, distributes, and processes both incoming and outgoing mail.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- The employee is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- No experience needed
- Under 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person