Diet Aide (Hospitality Aide) - Full Time 6am to 2:30pm
Part Time 4pm to 7:30pm
Benefit Package available for FT and PT employees.
$12.30+ to start, with earning potential up to $16.30
PILB (Pay In Lieu of Benefits) offered after 60 days ($14.26+ with earning potential up to $18.90)
- Prepare and assemble patient trays by mixing and measuring all cold side dishes within recipe compliance.
- Handle and transport food carts to the nursing wings. Pick up and return food cart to the kitchen after completion of meal service. Load trays correctly for dishwasher.
- Maintain work area in a clean, orderly manner throughout the day following all sanitation guidelines.
- Assist in other kitchen duties as may be needed based on managers direction.
- Remove accumulated trash from kitchen work stations and dispose of appropriately.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have basic math skills and the ability to calculate numbers.
- Must be able to read and comprehend recipes and menus in English.
Walk-ins are welcome!