The ideal candidate is a person who is motivated, driven for success and advancement, competitive and comfortable working with ambiguity and autonomy. This person must be able to drive business partners towards joint goals and objectives by building and leveraging cross-functional relationships. Communication style must be direct with ability to evoke understanding of complex business scenarios to all levels of leadership – (Clarity substantiated with Granularity).
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Assistant Controller to join our Finance team.
- Assist Supply Finance Controller in composition of financial reporting statements, budgets, projections, and strategic plans for the Factory.
- Drive Gross Margin Mindset by acting as Co-Lead of Factory Gross Margin Variance analysis and Gross Margin Improvement Tracking/Monitoring with focus on increasing margin while communicating and mitigating risks in a proactive manner.
- Capital Project profitability analysis and project health tracking.
- Focus on Business Partnering and Enhanced Cross-Functional communication to drive ownership and accountability of financial results to the lowest level of the organization through active collaboration with, but not limited to, NA Finance, NA Supply Chain Operations and Leadership, Global Supply Finance and Market partners.
- Assist in developing standard costs for products produced in the Factory and provide ad hoc analysis related to innovation and cost optimization projects
- Provide quality financial analysis and recommendations for key business projects
Proactively translate business issues into an assessment of financial risk and opportunities resulting in alternative solutions and contingency plans.
- Ensure appropriate financial stewardship and compliance of financial reporting with US GAAP and IFRS Standards while actively promoting an environment of compliance and adherence to internal controls.
Is this You?
BS in Accounting or Finance Required - CPA/CMA and/or MBA preferred
2-5 years of experience working in the accounting/finance field with a medium to large company.
Previous experience in supply chain environment and ability to apply knowledge of manufacturing plant cost structure is required
Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to assess business risks and trends
Demonstrated ability to interpret and present data to plant management team and corporate supply chain teams
Demonstrated ability to manage operational budgets, develop strategic plans, and anticipate emerging issues
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others across functional lines and at all levels of the organization and drive performance and work in a team environment
Mastery of accounting principles, cost accounting, internal controls, and financial analysis
Must have professional experience using SAP software or a similar database
Excellent communication skills
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.