From Our Home in The Rockies to the peaks of Europe, our family has found adventure and inspiration in the alpine terrain for over 50 years. Four generations we continue sharing our passion for the mountain lifestyle by creating a truly personal experience for our customers.We are committed to continuing our family tradition of bringing our customers the finest in ski, fashion, & home.
The position of Delivery Driver/Warehouse Laborer consists of driving Gorsuch trucks for the purpose of delivering merchandise, including, but not limited to clothing, furniture, ski equipment, fixtures, mail to our stores and offices. This position will be required to load and unload the products from the truck. It will also perform day-to-day tasks as needed to support the warehouse staff. Position reports to the Warehouse Manager. Full-time seasonal. Weekends are required.
- Drives vehicles for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated sites.
- Loads and unloads delivery truck for the appropriate stores, departments and offices.
- Maintains trucks including, but limited to tracking mileage, notifying supervisor when service is required, cleaning inside and outside of vehicle, and checking fluid levels and tire pressure.
- Check board for store requests and mail slots daily.
- Deliver and retrieve mail.
- Responsible for the security of all items delivered.
- May be utilized for special projects including, but not limited to store set up, home deliveries, recycling runs, etc.
- Perform laborer functions in warehouse as needed.
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Must be insurable under Company’s vehicle policy.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70 lbs. and with assistance move furniture, heavy carts, fixtures, etc. required.
- General knowledge of mechanics for the purpose of identifying maintenance and repairs required.
- Ability to move merchandise up and down stairs with proper equipment required.
- Proficiency with general navigation of computers preferred.
- Organization and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work weekends required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer service
- Computer literacy
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly