Cadia Healthcare of Springbrook is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person to join our team as a Clinical Liaison. Our Springbrook building is a 90+-bed facility is located in Silver Spring, MD. We are looking for a dynamic person, to act as an advocate and marketer of Cadia Healthcare’s services to surrounding hospitals and other clinical settings. An ideal candidate would thrive in goal driven role with a focus on building relationships
Cadia Healthcare stands out as one of the most comprehensive providers of care in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our unique ability to offer skilled nursing, rehabilitation, physician medicine, mobile imaging, and dialysis, along with pharmacy services, allows us to stand out among our competitors. As passionate as we are about the care we provide, we're are just as passionate about our employees.
- Acts as a Liaison to develop strong relationships with key hospital personnel to foster relationships and identify new opportunities for partnering and growth.
- Meets with and makes contact with healthcare providers that may benefit from our facility's services. These contacts include nurses, physicians, case managers and social workers.
- Promotes effective relationships and communication with all staff, residents and families.
- Manages primary referral hospitals and ensures a smooth discharge process for patients transitioning from a hospital setting to our centers.
- Reviews medical documentation, working with physicians to make clinical judgments, and coordinating care with the nursing and admissions department.
- Act as intermediary to facilitate a smooth transition of patient with Commercial insurances from hospital to our facility.
- Meets monthly goal for number of admissions required
- Works side by side with admission coordinator to process referrals in timely manner.
- LPN, RN or BSN certification preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a clinical, marketing, or sales field required
- Strong Organizational skills required
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office
Job Type: Full-time