Senior Loan Processor

Octane Lending - Irving, TX (30+ days ago)


Company Description

Roadrunner Financial / Octane Lending is a retail lender for customers with less than perfect credit. We provide financing for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Mowers and Tractors by partnering with manufacturers like BRP, Suzuki, Textron and ODES. Roadrunner seeks to offer a streamlined full-spectrum financing alternative for power vehicles and outdoor power equipment, by offering instant decisions through a paperless process.

The Credit Operations teams is responsible for reviewing incoming loan applications by evaluating the information provided against our underwriting and processing guidelines to determine if loan applicants should receive the loan amount requested. The team works closely with the sales team and dealers to facilitate a smooth deal closing experience.

The environment is fast paced. There is a strong focus on quick turnaround time, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and customer service.

Job Description:
The Senior Loan Processor at Roadrunner Financial will support the Credit Operations Manager by overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Loan Processing Team, in addition to reviewing and processing incoming loan applications. The Senior Loan Processor must be available to assist team with questions and escalations, resolving these in a timely manner. Responsibilities also include training and mentoring team members, encouraging teamwork, and providing creative and innovative processing recommendations / feedback to the Credit Operations Manager.

He / she is also responsible for providing excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with salespeople and dealers.

The expectation is for the Senior Loan Processor to be reviewing applications for 75% of the time, while other responsibilities will account for the remaining 25%.

Requirements

High School Diploma or GED required
Excellent telephone, communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage large volume of tasks while providing excellent customer service
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Must have recent leadership and loan processing experience
Benefits

Salary: $20.00 /hour
Option to participate in company health plan (70% of premium covered per month)
40 hrs/week
Job Type: Full-time, Tuesday to Saturday