Do you take pride in providing excellent meals and having fun at the same time? As a Server at Red Lobster, you will enhance guest experiences by offering personalized service, suggestions and pairings. Daily tasks will include taking orders accurately, delivering hot food promptly, clearing tables, and managing transactions!
What You Need to Succeed
* Skills to Make the Grade – Multi-tasking, listening and communication skills
* Job Qualifications – Must be of legal age to serve alcohol based on state requirements
* Perform the Physical Demands – Lift and carry up to 30 pounds, remain on your feet for several hours, work under pressure, bend, reach, and stoop
BIG plans are on the horizon for Red Lobster. Our team and restaurants are great today, but our future is even better. There is no better time than now to join the Red Lobster Family!
You can be proud of the food you serve. The tremendous variety of seafood makes us the perfect destination for seafood lovers. Our annual “Ultimate Events” like Lobsterfest, Crabfest, and Endless Shrimp are more widely known than practically any other restaurant.
You will serve fish at a premium standard. We are a global pioneer and an industry leader in Seafood Sustainability. With seafood served from over 30 countries, Red Lobster has a long standing commitment to sustainable fishing and farming. We are a founder and current member of the Global Aquaculture Alliance and a current member of National Fisheries Institute. Our team is proud to be known for not serving any endangered species on the menu and for buying only from fisheries that are sustainably managed through BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices) standards.
You will work at a destination for celebration. Our restaurants have a rich history of hosting birthdays, anniversaries, receptions, reunions, and other important memorable occasions.
You are part of an amazing family. Our restaurants are a place where you can both make friends and find a mentor. It’s important that our family of team members flourish, learn and grow. Our RL Cares program, for instance, is designed to help team members with unplanned expenses in times of great need.
You give back to the community. Our RL Shares program donates millions of pounds of food to Food Banks and Food Shelters across the country – making a significant difference for the homeless and hungry in the communities where we operate.
The #1 Seafood Restaurant Company in the US. Opened in 1968, we have earned an exceptional name, brand recognition, and reputation.
The #1 casual dining employer for our size. (Forbes Magazine 2016 List of America’s Best Employers and 2016 List of Canada’s Best Employers)
A restaurant that is loved. Our ratings are among the highest in casual dining for restaurant followers and consumer engagement.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.35 - $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele
- Handle card and cash transactions, ensuring that all funds in the cash drawer are accounted for by the end of the shift
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place