The SNI/CNBC is currently seeking a student worker to help assist the Executive Administrator and Financial Research Administrator on various assignments.
Duties may include the following:
- Assist with saving, printing and sorting monthly level reports.
- Assist with the monthly reconciling of level reports.
- Assist with entering purchases into the department’s shadow system.
- Help with general office duties such as answering phones, escorting visitors, making copies, scanning documents, filing and sorting mail.
- Make hand carried deliveries and pickups around campus.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Organizes and completes projects in a timely manner.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on sensitive issues.
- Works effectively with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Establishes and maintains effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains accurate and complete records and prepare clear and detailed reports.
- Special projects as assigned.
Child Protection Clearances
The following PA Act 153 clearances and background checks may be required prior to commencement of employment and as a condition of continued employment: PA State Police Criminal Record Check, FBI Criminal Record Check, PA Child Abuse History Clearance.
Hourly Pay Rate $9.00 Anticipated Number of Openings 1 Anticipated Hours per Week 8-12 Anticipated Weekly Schedule
Campus Pittsburgh Primary Work Location 4th Floor BST-3 Posting Number S-07630-P