Small Oil & Gas manufacturer seeking Accounting specialist with hands on experience in North Houston location. Ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years of manufacturing/distribution experience and degree in accounting or finance related discipline. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial analysis, monthly closing, HR and payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Must have excellent communication skills to work with management team and be self-directed. This is a great opportunity for someone who will be an integral part of operations to work closely with management. Salary based on qualifications.
Some of the responsibilities required but not limited to:
- Monthly financial closing including all general ledger entries and reconciliations
- Prepare weekly payroll and government required taxes and quarterly reconciliations
- Oversee HR functions including employee insurance renewals
- Perform Inventory & Asset Reconciliations for finished goods and WIP
- Calculate monthly and quarterly sales and use tax reports
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Coordinate annual insurance for company
- Use QuickBooks for small affiliated company
- Use advanced Excel functions
- Coordinate reporting with outside CPA firm for accounting related matters
The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
We follow the CDC guidelines with regard to the workplace.
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Can you describe your manufacturing/inventory experience?