Are you looking for an opportunity to manage the social media presence and interact with customers at the top of the sales funnel for a quickly-growing brand? Belzona Boats is seeking a versatile marketing professional with in experience managing social media campaigns, planning social posts, and scheduling email marketing campaigns.
A bit about us:
we’re a boat manufacturer in Doral, FL, founded in 2011. We make walkaround and center console boats from 27’ to 40’, so having professional or even personal experience with boating is a big plus. You’d be part of our in-house marketing team, and you’d have access to some of the best modern marketing platforms and tools available.
Does that sound like the right opportunity for you? Here are some of the requirements we’re looking for:
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Experience using Facebook’s Business Manager and Ads Manager to manage business pages and ad campaigns
- Experience using a social media planning and scheduling tool to schedule posts across multiple social platforms
- Experience using an email marketing platform with a built-in drag-and-drop builder to compose and send marketing emails to leads
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience interacting with customers through written communications
- A thorough understanding of best practices for posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Basic image editing skills (cropping and resizing)
- Basic skills with Excel (you may need to occasionally use spreadsheets to import email lists or similar)
Qualifications / Competencies:
- An understanding of the key metrics for both social and email platforms (e.g., click-thru rates, bounce rates, CPM)
- Report running on social media campaign returns and/or email marketing engagement
- Drag-and-drop content editors on WordPress
- Writing or editing blog posts
- Using a CRM to manage incoming leads
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in marketing overall
- College Degree preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to manage their time effectively while prioritizing and completing deadlines
We are offering a comprehensive compensation and benefit package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K Savings Plan along with Holidays and vacation pay.
Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you enjoy working in a challenging and rewarding environment, then this may be the opportunity for you. We invite you to apply by clicking on the "Easy Apply" link.