Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us - and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen - there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
The National Accounts Analyst PPM provides financial support for the Area Finance Director, Area Vice President, Area Head of Execution, and Customer Vice Presidents. The position offers the right candidate an opportunity to analyze and report on sales and trade expense. A top candidate will find ways to use this information to partner with their sales counterparts to grow the business.
The PPM will support the team with the following activities, but not limited to: annual budget targets (“AOP Planning”), weekly/monthly routine financial routines, month-end reporting, revenue mix analysis, customer profitability, in-market performance, hierarchy/integration activities, and ZBB planning and analysis.
The role provides opportunities to learn the U.S. sales organization structure and business unit categories. The PPM will work closely with senior management within the group and the field sales teams.
The right candidate must have strong analytical abilities, systems/financial tools agility (SAP, Excel, PowerPoint and FiT), a sense of urgency and strong organizational skills.
This role provides the candidate an opportunity to further develop both short-term and long-term planning, financial analysis, and strategic thinking / planning
Core responsibilities include:
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting documents and automate reports to support Rituals & Routines
- Coach and develop others in the mastering of Sales analytic tools and resources
- Manage trade budgets and maintain accurate forecasting
- Coordinate cross functional support to meet deliverables; key point of contact for CVP’s on the customer P&L
- Liaise with senior leaders of the organization and key stakeholders in the CBTs and BUs to facilitate communication across teams
- Monitor and analyze variances; provide reporting to senior management
- Serve as the primary point of escalation for CBTs and BUs for all issues related to trade analytics
- Develop reporting enhancements and process improvements
- Support Sales Team P&L activities, including profitability metrics
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support business needs
- Financial planning and reporting
- Ad hoc projects
- Continuous improvement of best practices across the business
- Analyze and determine insights from key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics by translating data into insights and action
- Communicate recommendations to ADF, AVP, and Head of Execution
- Fill-in for ADF in meetings (MPR, Trade Attestation, business reviews, etc.) when schedule conflicts arise
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- MBA Preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Accounting or Finance or other Analytical field
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and results-oriented in a time-sensitive environment
- Strong analytical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity