** Absolutely no sponsorship or third parties at this time. US Citizens are encouraged to apply**
Alchemy Global is in search of a SailPoint Engineer in Chantilly, VA with a strong background in implementing IAM products and solutions with an emphasis on SailPoint Identity Governance and Lifecycle Manager. You will provide implementation and support services to effectively operate, maintain, and enhance the security posture by actively identifying and mitigating a wide range of cyber risks. Duties will include, but are not limited to installation, configuration, upgrading, troubleshooting, operating and maintaining, designing, enhancing, and documenting agency IAM solutions
As a professional consultant, the ability to work cross organizationally within large organizations and exercise interpersonal skills to become a trusted advisor who can keep projects and tasks moving forward is a must.
- Participate in architectural reviews and architectural development as an IAM subject matter expert.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet client requirements, typically in Java/JEE.
- Follow software design and development principles and best practices aligned with agency SDLC (waterfall, Agile, iterative, hybrid).
- Direct communication with a variety of client stakeholders.
- Document User guides and training material to support development & deployments tasks.
- Implement RBAC frameworks and least privileged access models based on top down / bottom up models.
- Work at various DHS and other federal agency client sites throughout the DC metro area.
- Assist with solution, design, build, implement and test IAM.
- 7+ years of IT solution development, configuration, testing and implementation experience with IAM products.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ), with experience on Access Certification, Automated Provisioning and Governance.
- Must have design experience with SailPoint IIQ Provisioning Integration Modules.
- Strong hands-on Java/JEE experience.
- Working knowledge of LDAP and directory structures.
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in engineering or related discipline as described in the Primary Responsibilities, and 7+ years of related experience.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Engineer.
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Architect.
- Experience troubleshooting software failures and systems incompatibilities in a production environment.
- Familiarity with PowerShell script development to support task automation.
- A solid knowledge in Data management.
- Development and query experience with relational databases (MS SQL preferred).
- Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.
- Familiarity with RSA, RadiantLogic, Oracle, Centrify, and other IAM products.
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell).
- Experience with ITIL processes.
- Relevant DHS or .Gov Cyber Security focused experience.
- Working knowledge of Service Now and/or Remedy Ticket Management Systems.
- Security+ Certification, MCSE, MCSA, CISSP.
- US Citizenship required.
- There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment, you must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be clearable to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Entrance on Duty (EOD) authorization.
About Alchemy Global Networks
We provide professional services to numerous Federal Civilian, Defense, Intelligence Agencies, and commercial customers; our company prides itself on holding the highest possible certifications from Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, ForeScout Technologies, Riverbed, Palo-Alto Networks and most other major network manufacturers. These certifications held by our Team members cascade to our Alchemy Global consulting practice talent by providing our customer with a community of top notch expertise.
After 60 calendar days of continuous employment, on the 1st day of the following month:
- 401K, no matching at this time
- Medical Insurance - United Healthcare Current Provider.
- Deductible is $250 individual or $500 for the family.
- Maximum out of pocket expenses is $2,000 individual or $4,000 for family.
- Office visits are $15, Urgent Care is $15, Specialists is $30 and ER is $250 co-pays.
- Retail tiers on medications is $10, $40 or $70.
- Specialty tiers on medications is $10, $100 or $300.
- Dental care
- Vision care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Access Certification/ Automated Provisioning and Governance: 3 years (Required)
- process definition, workflow design and process mapping: 3 years (Required)
- IT solution development, configuration, test & implemenation: 7 years (Required)
- IAM products and solutions: 7 years (Required)
- SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ): 3 years (Required)
- design with SailPoint IIQ Provisioning Integration: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects