Heritage Insurance Services has a career opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic individual as a Benefits Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well without supervision, pay attention to detail, adhere to timeliness, and eager to further their education of carriers and products.
This position is responsible for all activities related to the marketing/placement of health, life, Medicare and prescription drug plans. Provide prompt, accurate, courteous service to sales agents, insurance carrier, and company personnel. Provide customer service to customers assigned and requested.
- Prepare submission applications and assist sales agents in the gathering of information needed for a complete submission.
- Generate quotes for new and renewal lines of business. Submit applications and related documentation to eligible and appropriate carriers; follow up to ensure timely receipt of quotations. Review quotations in coordination with sales agent and prepare formal proposals for presentation to customer.
- Secure signed applications to carrier, follow-up to confirm timely processing of new business and coverage binding, as well as delivery of identification or cards and policy documents.
- Learn various insurance coverage's and differences among the different insurance carriers
- Manage and Input Accurate Client Policy Information, Underwriting, and Policy Data into Agency Management System
Desired Skills & Experience
- Life & Health Insurance License preferred or willingness to become licensed.
- Experience in Life & Health Insurance
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree or other equivalent combination of education, work experience and training.
- Ability to organize data, multi-task and make decisions independently
- An interest in developing product knowledge
Heritage Insurance Services is an independent, family owned insurance agency with 12 offices located in ND. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Those benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Along with PTO, Retirement matching, and flexible spending account.
- Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person